The most expensive sunglasses in the world
What are the most expensive sunglasses in the world for 2018? Unbelievably, They cost more than a Ferrari FF. The Chopard Sunglasses at $400,000 tops the list. Using a special technique, sunglasses maker De Rigo used diamonds that are laid out so closely together they refract fiery brilliance. It’s been worn by big names like Elton John, Tom Jones and Gwyneth Paltrow. For the complete list of the top ten most expensive sunglasses, continue reading this article by Mountain Eye Care.
Here’s the list…
- Chopard Sunglasses – $400,000
- Dolce and Gabbana DG2027B sunglasses – $383,000
- Shiels Emerald Sunglasses – $200,000
- Cartier Panthere Glasses – $159,000
- Luxuriator Canary Diamond Glasses – $65,000
- Bulgari Flora Sunglasses – $59,000
- Gold and Wood 253 Diamond Glasses – $55,000
- Gold & Wood 119 Diamond Glasses – $30,000
- Lugano Diamonds Sunglasses – $27,000
- Cartier Paris 18k Gold Sunglasses – $25,000
Sunglasses make you look stylish and glamorous and also provide many health benefits. They protect your eyes from debris and dust, reduce eye strain and squinting, minimize dry-eye problems, and guard your eyes from damaging ultraviolet rays and radiation. In addition, you can look like a Hollywood star and assert your style and individuality with confidence. The best part is sunglasses can make almost any outfit look chic and elegant.
For all the above reasons, the global sunglasses market is growing at a rapid pace. Prominent vendors of sunglasses that hold significant market share include De Rigo Vision, Michael Kors, Alexander McQueen, and Fastrack. Most people are unaware of the harmful impact of UV radiation on their eyes. It is up to the people to do their research and inquire with optometrists and vision experts to become aware of these harmful UV rays, and how they can damage the eye.